This post originally appeared on Marketplace Advertiser, QuantumListing Blog and is republished with permission. Find out how to syndicate your content with theBrokerList.
Search engines don’t care how much you pay for you commercial real estate listing service, but you probably do.
Our philosophy at QuantumListing is that a listing service does not have to be expensive to be valuable. We have kept our pricing low from the very beginning because we believe listing services should be affordable for everyone. With the price of $89.99/year for unlimited listings, we aim to give your listings more exposure and your budget more freedom. Many of our members’ listings and profiles show up onthe first page of search engine results pages, right there with the listings from services that cost many times as much. Why pay more than you have to?
To really drive the point home of how reasonably priced QuantumListing is, we put together a list of 10 things that cost more than a year of QuantumListing membership!
- A decent bottle of Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- Filling up the gas tank of a Suburban
- Your next business dinner
- One Starbucks coffee per week. That’s right, if you are buying more than one coffee per week, that costs you more per year than a QuantumListing membership!
- Eighteen $5 dollar Subway footlongs. If you are getting two or more subs per month, that is more than a year of QuantumListing membership!
- Ten months of Netflix
- A pair of Nike Air VaporMax Evo sneakers
- A package of 5 Soul Cycle classes
- A Swatch Automatic self winding watch
- A ticket to see the Red Sox play the Yankees
Wow, maybe we should raise our prices!